Printed Circuits has number of prestigious certifications and accreditations that may be helpful to you.
- Printed Circuits Mil-PRF-31032
- ITAR Registration
- Printed Circuits U.S. and Canada Joint Certification
- Printed Circuits ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Printed Circuits Conflict Minerals Declaration
- Printed Circuits IPC Membership
- DLA Land & Maritime MIL-PRF-31032 Qualification Information
- Listing of Qualified MIL-PRF-31032 Manufacturers and Their Capabilities
- DLA Land & Maritime MIL-P-50884 Qualification Information
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
Printed Circuits has worked to assemble the most comprehensive UL 94 V-0 qualification for rigid flex and flexible circuits in the world, so that you can certify your boards to 94 V-0 without additional expense, testing or delay. To learn more about UL qualification of rigid flex constructions, read our short white paper “The Problem With UL Approval of Rigid Flex Circuits” and/or visit our UL file E67398.